"CTF Written Course was my fourth course attended for the RANZCP written exams; the best and most practically applicable." Course Candidate 2010
The CTF Written Exam Prep Course is a fully charged two day training event that gives you the best ability to pass the RANZCP Written Exam. You benefit from efficient face-to-face training, comprehensive course booklets and online resources for self-study. After the course, you can continue your revision with Psych Evidence; the online training centre that guides you until the exam!
What do YOU get by joining the course?
- Access to CTF Written Course online resources
- Two days of intensive revision
- Day 1 - EMQ and MEQ (greater focus on MEQ in new format to reflect changes)
- Day 2 - Critical Analysis and Critical Essay
- Questions Booklet with hundreds of questions for EMQ, MEQ and Critical Appraisal & Analysis
- Comprehensive Written Notes Booklet
- Discussion around questions to consolidate your knowledge base
- Techniques to answer questions briefly and to the point (Buzz Word Technique) to save you time
- Techniques to write time specific, topic relevant essays
- Online material for essay writing - including concepts and themes from psychiatry, law, history, culture and society which enable you to construct an impressive essay
Written exam candidates are highly recommended to take benefit of the psychiatry training website Psych Evidence, offering over 12 hours of study material in Critical Appraisal and Evidence Based Psychiatry. The Psych Evidence online course is not a complimentary or discounted product for CTF Course participants.
Registrations for the June 2013 Written Courses are open.