CTF Psychiatry Forum > Adelaide
Adelaide
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

alastair
55 posts
Apr 20, 2010
12:03 AM
Well the college have finally told us where we are all supposed to be for our exams.

Myself and the two other Wellington trainees sitting on this occasion are all bound for Adelaide.

Heave away! Haul away! And we're bound for South Australia!

Is anyone else on the forum going to be in Adelaide as well?

Or does anyone have any tips regarding good places to stay or eat or fun stuff to while away a couple of hours when the anxiety gets too much?

Good luck everyone by the way, whether you are (Heave away! Haul away!) bound for South or Western Australia.

Alastair
DrTamoor
3 posts
Apr 20, 2010
9:50 PM
Good Luck all!
79 posts
Apr 21, 2010
6:48 AM
hi alastair,

Adelaide is great!! the sheraton is great to stay. they also have a nice evening hors'd ouvres that is included in the accomodation rates. Also supposed to have the best japanese teppanyaki restaurant in australia and i think it would fit the bill as the food was amazing!.
after the exam , try to head to the barossa valley if you have the time.
Good luck and enjoy your time.
You deserve it!
----------
Psychiatrist
mohsen30
67 posts
Apr 22, 2010
9:59 PM
Hi Alastair,

I will be in Adelaide on the 18/5
I have booked in a hotel by the name of South Park Rydges which has a better rate in comparison. It appears that it is close to both exam venues which are QEH and RAH. Good luck to all candidtes. Hope every body passes to avoid repeating this painful process.

cheers
Mohsen

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

CTF Courses are an inititative of Psych Scene ©