Please visit our brand new website with pre and post course resources for the EMQ and CAP exam by clicking here.
The CTF EMQ & CAP Written Course is a fully charged two-day training event that prepares you to pass the RANZCP MCQ Exam. Attendees benefit from efficient face-to-face training, comprehensive course booklets and online resources for self-study. After the course you can continue your revision with Psych Evidence; the online training centre that guides you until the exam! All questions are updated and newly devised based on exam changes and candidate feedback over 5 years. Our question bank consists of more than 700 questions for the EMQ and 15 Critical analysis papers. We explain the concepts around the questions for maximum impact.
Best suited for 2012 curriculum candidates and candidates that are looking for a longer revision course that allows more time for discussion around questions.
"CTF Written Course was my fourth course attended for the RANZCP written exams; the best and most
practically applicable." - Course Candidate
"Very impressed by the knowledge and way it was presented. It was interesting and varied and loved the way things were made clinically relevant and linked to cases." - Course Candidate
What do YOU get by joining the course?
- Access to the CTF Written Course online resources (Pre-Course revision material) one month before the course
- Two days of intensive revision
- Day 1 - Hundreds of EMQ questions (over 500) with a greater focus on new format to reflect changes (New and Revised questions)
- Day 2 - Critical Analysis from basics with MCQ practice (15 Critical Analysis papers)
- Questions Booklet with over 500 hundred questions for EMQ and Critical Appraisal
- EMQ and Critical Appraisal Questions in online quiz format for self revision (NEW)
- Comprehensive Written Notes Booklet
- Discussion around questions to consolidate your knowledge base.
Candidates that have attended the CTF Written Revision Course previously and not passed the exam receive a 25% discount on any subsequent Written Courses. Contact the Psych Scene team if you believe to be eligible.
Bookings for the CTF Courses are open on the new Psych Scene website!